Respiratory Monitoring for Earlier Insight
Assess lung health across the patient journey with the RESP platform: a leading respiratory monitoring device that captures lung sounds anytime, anywhere.
- FDA cleared for home use and CE marked
- Clinically validated to capture lung sounds including cough, wheeze, rhonchi and rales
- Continuous monitoring and real time information
- Patient-centered design: lightweight, unobtrusive and secure
Strados respiratory monitoring
Our respiratory monitoring device makes it possible for clinicians to objectively observe patient lung health remotely, whether patients are in the hospital, in a skilled nursing facility, or at home. By capturing lung sounds with the RESP device, clinicians can understand earlier if high-risk asthma and COPD patients are likely to decompensate and be readmitted, allowing for earlier intervention that could save patient lives as well as time and resources for health systems. The RESP device also takes the subjectivity out of assessments from multiple clinicians, offering an objective and common picture of patient lung health.
How our respiratory monitoring device works
The RESP device is clinician and patient friendly
The RESP platform can be configured to fit your organizational needs–integrating with existing clinical workflows.
Easily attach the RESP device with our medical grade adhesive and begin assessing patient lung sounds.
Clinical teams can seamlessly review patient lung sounds via a clinical portal as an aid to diagnose and care for patients.
The RESP device is small, unobtrusive and hands-free—patients even forget they’re wearing it. ‘Set it and forget it’, our respiratory monitoring device records lung sounds continuously whether patients are sleeping, working out or enjoying time with family. That translates into more patient compliance and more complete data for clinicians and care teams.
Remote respiratory monitoring supported by machine learning, put it into the hands of the entire care team.
Power of the Strados Cloud
.Our analytics include our proprietary machine-learning algorithms for autonomous wheeze, cough and CABS detection and the objective measurement of these changes over time on a patient and population basis, which research shows is linked to worsening disease.
- Easily integrates with existing EHR clinical workflows
- Identifies coughing and other adventitious breath sounds such as wheeze, rales and rhonchi
- Differentiates cough types in addition to frequency (e.g., productive, dry cough, spasms, etc.)
- Evaluates respiratory dynamics including chest wall excursion and respiratory rate
We’d love to know how we can help you and your patients.